Mixars is a new company owned by dBTechnologies and they presented their product lineup at NAMM 2016.
Their gear looks to be well build, aimed at the serious amateur, semi-pro or pro DJ, and build by people that understand the importance of quality and precision.
A few highlights from their product range:
Professional 2 Channel Battle Mixer for Serato DJ
- RGB Pads
- Loop and Effects Control
- XLR Output
- Booth Output
- USB Hub
- miniInnofader Built in
- Serato included
High Torque Scratch turntable
- Direct Drive Turntable
- Straight arm for Skip less performance
- Motor: 16-pole, 3-phase, brushless
- DC motor Direct drive
- Speeds: 33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM, 78 RPM / 332 mm dia.
- die-cast aluminum Platter
- Starting Torque >4.5 kgf.cm
- 2 Output Rcs Phono and Line
- Start and Stop Adjustable
- Pitch variation Adjustable
Check below for the full intro video.