I still have some NAMM 2016 product videos to share with you, so here goes!
Let’s have a look at the newest controller from Reloop, the Mixtour.
The Mixtour is made for Algoriddims djay Pro software, and works with Mac and IOS devices. It’s a very compact unit, offering all the needed controls to mix and navigate your library, or even Spotify.
To me this is a nice backup solution should your main setup fail, or a very easy to carry setup to house parties, bars etc.
Reloop Mixtour Feature list
- Ultra-portable, yet sturdy all-in-one DJ controller with audio interfac
- Designed for award winning djay 2 (iOS/Android) and djay Pro (Mac) by Algoriddim
- Connect them all: iOs / Android / Mac / P
- Powerful, colour-coded, rubberised trigger section for transport & cue mode per deck
- Dedicated bi-polar LFP/HPF sound filter control
- Dual FX Mode: Control FX and filter simultaneously
- Integrated, low-latency 4-channel audio interface for iOS, Android & USB connectivity
- Sturdy & flat built with 45-mm PRO faders
- Gain + 3-band EQ per channel
- Large Navigation Encoder with load buttons
- Mix millions of tracks instantly with djay and Spotify integration*
- MIDI-compatible: Mappings available for Virtual DJ & Traktor
- Set, access and delete 8 hot cue points on 2 decks
- Play, cue, sync and auto loop controls (double / half)
- Fader-start feature
- TAB, QUEUE and back controls
- Cue controls with preview feature
- Signal-meter LED chain selectable for master & PFL
- Cue vol and cue mix knobs
- SHIFT layer for secondary controls
- Grid editing
- Search mode for fast searching within tracks
- Power supply port for iOS charging
- Kensington Lock port
- Turntable spindle cavity for easy positioning on turntables
Check out the video below!