Allen & Heath just unveiled the Xone:PX5 mixer, featuring some top of the line features as we are used to see in their mixers. The mixer was teased in Berlin a few weeks ago and quite anticipated.
- HIGH QUALITY INTERNAL SOUNDCARD: Xone:PX5 incorporates a high specification 20 Channel 96kHz, 24bit USB Soundcard, allowing it to be seamlessly integrated into digital DJ workflows.
- XONE:FX: Xone:PX5 features the Xone:Xcite FX suite, a new breed of FX specifically tailored for DJ performance. The array of spectral delays, resonators, gritty reverbs and more is accessed through familiar, hands-on controls for instant, instinctive operation, making it easy to add energy and excitement to a track or create entire FX soundscapes. A hybrid FX mode combines the internal and external send & return FX for more advanced FX processing.
- XONE FILTER SYSTEM: The original and best. The Xone filter is a legend in the DJ booth – none of its imitators come close. Xone:PX5’s filter includes HPF, BPF, LPF, resonance control and frequency sweep, plus the option to route the Aux channel and External Return to the filter.
- XONE:SYNC MIDI CLOCK ENGINE: Xone:PX5 features an integrated MIDI clock engine which can send start/stop messages to external equipment. The 5-pin MIDI Sync/Out connection integrates external software/hardware instruments such as drum machines and synthesizers which can be connected via ¼” jack input connections (mono/stereo). Xone:PX5 can also send/receive MIDI clock information through the USB connection.
- X:LINK: For the ultimate DJ setup, connect Xone:K series controllers to the Xone:PX5 over X:Link for hands-on control over your software, saving USB ports on your computer.
- 4+1 CHANNELS: On top of its four fully featured phono/USB/line channels, Xone:PX5 has a flexible mic / aux channel with XLR and ¼” jack connectors and full 3 band EQ. If you don’t perform with mics, the additional inputs allow this channel to be used as an extra stereo music source or USB Return channel.
- INNOFADER COMPATIBLE: Upgrade to an Innofader Pro 2 crossfader (available separately) for ultimate performance. Always a popular choice for scratch DJs
For the full list of technical specs, check the Allen & Heath website. The mixer is available for USD 1.499 from now on.