Serato DJ 1.9.3 has been launched, hosting a good amount of new features. Most notable it integrates the Ableton Link protocol, improves the SP-6 sample to contain 8 slots and adds support for the new Roland DJ-808.
- Ableton Link support – link tempo with other DJs and devices over a wireless network.
- The Serato DJ Sampler has been updated from the classic SP-6 with two extra slots, as well as a number of changes to the design for better usability.
- Support for the Roland DJ-808 controller.
- Bundled driver updates, providing El Capitan support for the Rane SL 2, SL 3 and SL 4.
- An improved and refreshed look for MIDI mapping.
- Various bug fixes, changes and stability improvements.
The release also contains a series of bug fixes. Check here if you want more details.
Get your copy of Serato DJ 1.9.3 here.