Reloop is presenting a new Serato DJ DVS mixer at Namm this year, the RMX-90 DVS.
We are talking a 4 channel mixer ready to use with Serato DJ DVS. It comes with Serato DJ in the box, including the DVS expansion pack. The behavior of the EQ’s can be adjusted to classic or kill, it has a Beat FX module with 12 effects, an integrated active USB hub.. Full feature list follows.
- 4+1-channel DJ club mixer
- 8 in/8 out DVS audio interface, 24 bit for Serato DJ
- Serato DJ Plug’n’Play: full version incl. DVS Expansion Pack
- Digital architecture with extensive adjustment possibilities
- 3-band EQ with adjustable behavior, classic/kill
- Sound filter, bi-polar filter unit with LPF and HPF
- High-quality surface in deep black metallic
- Sturdy construction: metal housing, screwed knobs
- Beat FX unit with 12 effects in studio quality: Flanger, Delay, Echo, Reverb, Transformer, Pitch Shift, Loop Roll, Reverse Loop, Noise, Bitcrusher, Gate, Tape Delay
- Two digital displays for visualization of parameter changes
- Extensive setup menu, among others:
- Filter resonance
- EQ frequency range (low, high)
- Audio interface routing
- Booth output zone routing (matrix)
- CUE solo option
- RMX innoFADER compatible
- Adjustable line fader and crossfader curves
- MIDI-compatible control elements
- Active USB hub for the connection of further USB devices
- High-retention USB 2.0 port, especially durable
- Fader-start via 3.5 mm control cable
- Kensington lock to secure the device
For USD/EUR 999, this looks and hopefully sounds like a very competitive offering from Reloop. With the Serato DJ software in the box, it’s pretty complete Serato DJ solution for under 1K.
Build quality looks to be more than okay, and the FX module sounds as fully featured as on the low-end DJM mixers from Pioneer DJ.
I will be checking out the RMX-90 DVS at Namm and will come back with a full video report, stay tuned!