The Numark NTX1000 is a professional turntable, with a very high start-up torque (4.0 kg), ensuring that the platter is at full speed after only 0.7 seconds.
The inspiration for the design is obviously the SL1200 MK2, featuring an S-shaped tonearm with height adjustment, damped cueing and anti-skate controls. Finally, the turntable is equipped with a USB port to easily connect it to a computer and digitalize your record collection.
For USD 399 you get all this, and that’s quite a bit. The NTX1000 is clearly priced to compete with the likes of the PLX-500 and give DJ’s more choice in the low-end of the market.
- Full-size platter with high-torque direct-drive motor
- 2-speed design: 33 1/3 and 45 RPM
- S-shaped tonearm for accurate tracking
- Tonearm with height adjustment, damped cueing and anti-skate control
- Pitch range adjustable to ±8%, ±16%, and ±50%
- Adjustable counterweight for perfect tonearm balance
- Pitch fader with reset button
- Start and stop time knobs for adjustable time ramping
- 45 RPM adapter included
Pricing and Availability
The Numark NTX1000 is available now, at USD 399.