The Numark NS6II combines many things of recent Numark/Denon DJ controllers (the jog wheels with center LCD screens from the Mixtrack Platinum, the touch-capacitive knobs from the NSVII and NS7III, the dual USB’s from the Denon DJ MC7000…) into a convincing offering that should please beginning and experienced DJ’s alike.
The Numark NS6II is a worthy successor to the previous incarnation and combines all the best technology that Numark (and Denon DJ, as both are part of InMusic) has been testing out on different DJ controllers into one, solid unit.
It’s built for club use, testimony to that is the very qualitative feel and the roll bars on the front to protect the front knobs. The layout is spacious, certainly compared to the very compact NVII.
With a 4 channel hardware mixer, you can use Serato DVS with connected media players or turntables, and with the dual USB input, switching DJ’s is a breeze. All in all, a very competitive offering in this price range.
Features & Specifications
- Dual USB ports for DJ handoffs
- 2-inch color LCD display integrated into each jog wheel
- Digital mixer with (2) phono/line inputs that can be mixed directly without software
Comes with Serato DJ (full version)
- Touch-capacitive knobs
- 6-inch multi-function jog wheel with smart learning capacitive technology
- 4-channel USB Audio
- Stereo XLR outputs, Master RCA outputs, Booth RCA Outputs
- (2) 1/4” mic inputs
- Stand-alone mixer 24-bit, 44.1K audio
- USB 2.0
- 4 in, 4 out with (2) phono preamp
- Replaceable crossfader
- Roll bar to protect front panel control knobs