The Numark NVII is fantastic and compact DJ controller for Serato DJ. The built-in screens allow you to focus on your performance and the unit has professional grade features.
*Prices Ranges in USD: -300:$ || 300-500:$$ || 500-1000:$$$ || 1000-2000:$$$$ || 2000+:$$$$$
The Numark NVII is a 4 channel DJ controller for Serato DJ. It contains all that advanced DJ’s need to perform, including two high-resolution screens for library browsing and to display track information.
The Numark NV has cool features such as touch-capacitive EQ’s to activate/deactivate with the touch of a finger and XLR and master out. There is also an RCA booth out and AUX in.
Features & Specifications
- 4-decks of Serato DJ software control in a sleek, low-profile design
- Integrated displays let you focus on the music, not the computer
- Full-color displays provides 1:1 real-time visualization of Serato DJ
- Dedicated hardware controls for all critical software functions
- Grid lines on screen enable perfect beat matching
- 5-column options to show Song, Artist, Time, BPM, and Key
- Dual 5-inch hyper-responsive metal platters with search and scratch modes
- Adaptive learning platter technology for optimum response in any environment
- 16 velocity-sensitive trigger pads with backlit RGB feedback
- 10 pad modes for hot cues, loop slicing, and sample triggering
- Mouseless library browsing controls with dedicated on-screen feedback
- Integrated BPM metering for manual beat matching; Sync button for an instant match
- Pro-grade crossfader with Fader Start and curve adjustment
- Built-in professional USB 2.0 audio interface
- Aux and balanced mic inputs seamlessly integrate additional audio sources
- Zone/booth outputs and balanced XLR outputs for club use
- Serato DJ included via download