The Pioneer DJ DJM-750MK2 is a welcome update to the original DJM-750, with several added features that come straight from the top of the line DJM-900NXS2. All that at a little more than 1.000 dollars.
*Prices Ranges in USD: -300:$ || 300-500:$$ || 500-1000:$$$ || 1000-2000:$$$$ || 2000+:$$$$$
The Pioneer DJ DJM-750 MK2 comes loaded with features. It gets the sound color knob per channel for the sound color effects, much like the DJM-850 and the DJM-900NXS2.
Also from the 900NXS2, the DJM-750 gets an effects frequency filter, making it possible to apply an effect to only a specific part of the sound spectrum.
Features & Specifications
- PROFESSIONAL LAYOUT: Mixing on the DJM-750MK2 feels instinctive thanks to the layout design with 4 channels and a display that draws on traits from the DJM-900NXS2 professional mixer, allowing you to practice in club conditions.
- PRO FX WITH DETAILED CONTROL: Add texture and flair to your mixes with professional FX inherited from the DJM-900NXS2. 2 effects units combine Sound Color FX and Beat FX – including FX Frequency – giving you the freedom to be creative with sound while always in control.
- INDEPENDENT SEND/RETURN: Choose from Aux or Insert send/return to connect different types of FX units on iOS devices such as FX apps, synthesizers and samplers, and combine them with the mixer’s internal FX. A simple connection via USB will ensure high-quality sound.
- PROFESSIONAL SOUND QUALITY: Whether you’re playing with digital or analogue sources, high-quality sound is created by the 64-bit digital signal processor, dithering technology, 32-bit A/D converter and 32-bit D/A converter.
- SMOOTH EQS & FADERS: The EQs and channel faders on the DJM-750MK2 feature curves equivalent to those on the DJM-900NXS2, which also inspired the Magvel cross fader. The latter is smooth, accurate and durable for more than 10 million movements and its cut lag has been improved for more assured and responsive performance
- REKORDBOX DJ BUNDLED: You get a rekordbox dj licence key bundled with this controller. Simply activate your licence key for our DJ software, connect the controller and start DJing.
- REKORDBOX DVS BUNDLED: You also get a licence key for rekordbox dvs included in the box for low-latency scratching with CDJs and XDJs. Or play and scratch with tracks from your rekordbox library using analogue turntables and the Control Vinyl (sold separately)
- Number of Channel: 4 x Audio channels, 1 x MIC channel
- Input ports: Line x 4, (RCA) PHONO x 4, (RCA) MIC × 1 (XLR & 1/4” TRS Jack)
- Output ports: Master Out x 2 (XLR x 1, RCA x 1), Booth Out x 1 (1/4” TRS jack);, Headphone Monitor Out x 2 (1/4” STEREO PHONE JACK, 3.5mm STEREO MINI JACK)
- USB ports: USB (B) x 1, USB (A) x 1
- Other ports: SEND x 1 (1/4” TS JACK), RETURN x 1 (1/4” TS JACK)