AIAIAI just launched the TMA-2 Studio Wireless+, the wireless version of their TMA-2 studio series of headphones. I reviewed their previous TMA-2 studio series a few months ago, and I was pleasantly surprised by the build quality, sound and eco-friendly materials used.
These look very similar, with the difference that they have wireless technology build-in. Legendary DJ Richie Hawtin was involved in the creation of these headphones, and that is definitely a good sign, since Richie has been known to only collaborate with brands that deliver products of the highest possible quality.
There are 3 options for connectivity: wired with a cable, through bluetooth and W+ Link. AIAIAI states in the press material that the W+ Link wireless technology has ultra-low latency and support lossless audio.
The TMA-2 Studio Wireless+ come with a separte transmitter, which is the size of a typical battery charger for your phone. This makes the total package less mobile, but that’s the price to pay to have a ultra low latency solution.
- Wireless music creation with ultra-low latency and lossless audio with W+ Link technology.
- Extended versatility with added Bluetooth for +80h playback and hi-fi coiled cable.
- Signature bio-diaphragm speakers tuned for clarity & detail.
- Enhanced comfort with Alcantara® over-ear memory foam cushions.
- Modular headphones – designed to last.
Pricing and Availability
USD 350, available now