Check out this cool video from Native Instruments featuring Felix Da Housecat rocking the Traktor Kontrol X1. NI is most probably preparing something big (Traktor Kontrol S8 anyone) for the next weeks, so their “future of sound” campaign will certainly get more intensive as october comes closer. Can’t wait!
Traktor Kontrol X1 Images
Traktor Kontrol X1 Features
- Top features:
- Designed by the creators of TRAKTOR for perfect software integration
- Plug and play: instant recognition by TRAKTOR with no setup required
- Precision-designed high-end buttons, knobs, and encoders
- Software-controlled backlit buttons for comprehensive visual feedback
- Lightweight, robust housing with a slim, ultraportable form factor; fits perfectly alongside a standard club mixer
- Super-intuitive loop and cue control section
- 8 knobs and 8 buttons for simultaneous access to all effect parameters of both decks
- Push encoders for browsing and loading tracks to each deck instantly
- Expandable: connect 2 X1s to control 4 decks
- Compatible: Includes MIDI templates for controlling other DJ and performance software
- Optional TRAKTOR KONTROL X1 padded gig bag (sold separately)
- Dimensions: 4.7″W x 2″H x 11-1/2″D
- Weight: 1-1/2 lb.
- Advanced features:
- Seamlessly adjustable LED brightness adapts to any environment from bright daylight to the darkest club
- Button-off glow for reading button labels in absolute darkness
- All buttons feature backlights in multiple colors for ease-of-use. FX buttons: orange, Transport buttons: blue, MIDI mode: green, Shift and Hotcue buttons: white.
- Bi-directional communication with TRAKTOR using NHL (Native Hardware Library). The NHL protocol features resolution that is almost 4 times that of a regular MIDI
- Calibration wizard precisely and individually defines mid-point of each knob
- Controller is premapped by the makers of TRAKTOR, with the option to freely customize any individual part. Tweak the defaults or reconfigure the mapping entirely to your preferred workflow.
- Included powerful MIDI configuration software provides templates for various applications and gives access to advanced features such as encoder step size, note up/down encoder messages, and more
Find out more about the Traktor Kontrol X1 here.