Numark just launched their newest controller, the NS4FX. This controller is best described as a plus-sized version of the Platinum FX.
The NS4FX has 4 channels, toggle FX, and professional inputs and outputs and offers much more versatility compared to the smaller entry-level controllers. The jog wheels have a central LCD screen that displays basic track info, such as BPM and time elapsed/remaining on the loaded track, among other things.
There are 8 pads per deck and the mixer features 6 onboard effects for easy access.
Check out the full feature list below!
- 4 channel DJ controller with dedicated volume faders
- Large Filter knob on each channel
- 6” capacitive-touch jog wheels with multicolor display
- Layer buttons on each hardware deck to control up to 4 software decks
- FX section with 6 selection buttons, parameter controls and 2 toggle switches
- Dedicated loop sections with multiplier controls
- Crossfader assignment switches on each channel
- 8 performance pads on each deck with pad mode selection buttons
- Long pitch faders with pitch bend buttons
- Dedicated Sync, Cue/Stop, and Play/Pause buttons
- 3-band EQ on each deck
- High-quality 24-bit audio
- Balanced XLR Main output
- RCA Booth output
- Front ¼” microphone input with volume and tone controls
- Additional rear ¼” microphone input with controls (switchable to Aux with RCA inputs)
- ¼” and1/8” headphone output jacks
- Serato DJ Pro upgrade ready
Pricing and Availability
Available now, for USD 499.