Reloop has just launched a small but very complete compact DJ controller for Serato DJ Pro and Serato DJ Lite, the Reloop Ready.
The Reloop Ready fits perfectly on a 13-inch laptop, making it the ideal companion for preparing music. It features 8 RGB performance pads per channel, 1 full fx unit per channel, a well-equipped mixer section with gain, EQ, and filter controls…
The controller has all the inputs and outputs on the sides, to allow for it to rest on a 13-inch laptop.
- Compact 2-deck DJ controller designed for Serato DJ Lite (included) & DJ Pro
- Perfect for portable preparation: sits flush on a 13” laptop
- 16 large rubber customizable RGB performance pads
- 9 performance modes: hot cue, auto loop, manual loop, sampler, pitch play¹ ³, loop roll¹, beat grid control¹, user mode¹ and the brand new scratch bank mode¹
- 45 mm dual-rail crossfader and channel faders
- Full transport section and quick performance mode access
- Dedicated sync function to match tempo and key
- Touch-sensitive jog wheels for precise mixing and scratching
- Quick-skip: fast search within a track
- High-resolution pitch faders for fine BPM adjustments
- Gain control for each channel
- High & low EQs for tweaking frequency bands
- Bi-polar sound filters (LPF/HPF)
- Advanced effect section with FX-on toggle buttons, wet/dry level controls, FX beat encoders, FX select controls, manual BPM tap functions, and up to 3 FX per FX unit
- Dedicated loop encoders for length and activation
- Library navigation controls for speedy browsing and track loading
- Shift buttons for second layer functions
- Key lock toggle buttons to preserve key of a track when changing pitch
- Vinyl button for switching jog wheel between vinyl mode and pitch bend mode
- Dual-layer parameter buttons for additional software control¹
- Key sync button to instantly match keys of tracks³
- Slip button to toggle slip mode on and off¹
- Censor function for instant reverse track playback
- Dedicated ”Jump To Beginning” of track controls
- User mode for custom mapping possibilities¹
- Built-in USB audio interface: directly connect active speakers and headphones to start mixing from your music library or streaming services²
- Mix millions of tracks instantly with popular streaming services as Tidal², Soundcloud Go+², Beatport LINK² and Beatsource LINK²
- Master volume control and RCA output
- Headphones cue section with cue mix and volume controls (3.5 mm jack connection)
- Designed and developed together with Serato for tight software integration with plug-and-play connectivity with Serato DJ Lite, upgradable to Serato DJ Pro
- Sturdy housing and space-saving design for a minimal footprint and portability
- USB bus powered design: no further power supply required when connected to your laptop
- Hybrid device support: can be connected to computers, tablets, or smartphones
- Plug-and-play with Algoriddim djay Pro AI apps on iOS and iPadOS⁴
- Flexible powering options in iOS mode: connect a regular USB power supply or power bank (optional USB power supply available as accessory)
- Incl. USB cable, RCA cable and instruction manual
- ¹ Requires Serato DJ Pro version.
- ² Internet connection and a Tidal Premium or HiFi subscription, Soundcloud Go+ subscription are required. Beatport LINK and Beatsource LINK are accessible with all 3 offered subscriptions.
- ³ Pitch’n’Time Expansion Pack is required.
- ⁴ Algoriddim djay is available in the App Store.
Pricing and Availability
The Reloop Ready is available now, for USD 279