Serato has launched Serato DJ 1.9 that comes with Pulselocker integration. This means that Serato DJ now offers access to the 44 millions songs in the Pulserocker catalogue. The upgrade comes with a two-week free trial, and a Pulselocker Pro Subscription is available at USD 19.99 in the United States, Canada, UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Belgium and The Netherlands.
You can read more the Serato DJ / Pulselocker integration here.
- Tempo Matching Display available is back and available in the setup screen (Horizontal and Vertical view modes only)
- Mac OS X 10.11.4 specific connection change for Pioneer devices
- Audio and performance optimizations
- Crashes and hangs, including on startup and shutdown
- CPU and general performance optimizations
- Bundled new OSX drivers for Allen & Heath Xone 43C, DB2 and DB4 mixers
Download Serato DJ 1.9 here.
So is streaming from DJ software the future? Do you believe it makes sense to have access to 44 million tracks at any given time will make you a better DJ? Or is the ultimate way to be able to handle any possible request during a performance? Comment below!